- Roasted Chicken Hot Dogs with New Potatoes
- Mango Glazed Mahi Mahi with Apple Cinnamon Sausage
- Caramelized Onion and Roast Beef Steak Fries
- Roast Pork with Garlic and Red Pepper
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage Salad
- Jessica’s Italian Pasta Salad
- Stir-Fried Noodles with Sweet Asian Chicken Sausage, Shiitake Mushrooms, & Baby Bok Choy
- Scalloped Potatoes & Ham Casserole
- Gluten-Free Mediterranean Pizza
- Zucchini, Eggplant, and Sausage Over Couscous
- 1 pound Thin 'n Trim Ham sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 can diced or crushed pineapple
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 4 oz. jar maraschino cherries
Preheat saucepan over medium heat. Open pineapple can and add contents to saucepan, including the liquid. Drain cherries but reserve liquid. Slice cherries in half and add into pan. Add raisins and heat mixture for 3-4 minutes. Gradually add in cherry liquid (about half), heat for another 3-4 minutes. If your sauce is too thick add more juice, if not remove from heat and set aside.
Place your thickly sliced Thin ‘n Trim low sodium Ham on a serving platter and ladle one or two spoonfuls over the ham, place the remaining into a sauce boat to serve on the side.
Chef Rick Tip
This is a low fat, lower sodium dinner. Try using other tropical fruits like mango and papaya with macadamia nuts. Simply add one tablespoon vegetable oil to saucepan, add in nuts and toast for 3-4 minutes, peel and dice fresh mango and papaya, add to pan and heat. Drain and add in cherries and add liquid as needed. Enjoy!