- Ham Wrapped Asparagus with Balsamic Glaze
- Creamy Orzo with Chicken Sausage
- Potato & Ham Soup
- Thin ‘n Trim Ham & Pineapple Naan Pizza
- Buffalo “Wings”…Without the Worry!
- Nicolette’s Greek Style Chicken Sausages
- Turkey & Stuffing Melts
- Vegetable Soup a la Jessica
- Mexican One Pot Chicken Sausage & Pasta Skillet
- Grilled Portabella and Turkey Muffuletta
By: Susan C.
A quick-n-easy, tasty breakfast treat that can actually be eaten at any time of the day!
- Skill Level: Easy
- 1 link of Thin 'n Trim Wildfire Buffalo Chicken Sausage
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small potato, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup blend of diced red pepper, yellow pepper, orange pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. shredded Mexican cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp. salsa
- Cut the Thin ‘n Trim Buffalo Chicken Sausage link into 1/4 inch slices.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. When heated, add the sliced chicken sausage to the pan. Note: no oil is needed.
- Cook until the slices are browned on both sides. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add 1 tbsp. olive oil. Add the diced potatoes. Cook until they are lightly browned on all sides.
- Add the diced peppers, cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Add the 2 eggs to the pan. Scramble the eggs for 2-3 minutes, mixing the pan ingredients together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the chicken sausage slices and cook for another minute.
- Toss in the cilantro and shredded cheese. Continue to mix everything.
- Lay the tortilla wrap on a plate. Spoon the pan ingredients into the center of the tortilla. Depending on the size of your wrap and how full you want your burrito, you may not be able to fit it all. You can spoon the rest of it on the side.
- Top with 3 tbsp. of salsa.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla over, and wrap with foil.
- Enjoy! You can serve it with a side of salsa as well.