- Mango Glazed Mahi Mahi with Apple Cinnamon Sausage
- Baked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
- French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
- Stir-Fried Noodles with Sweet Asian Chicken Sausage, Shiitake Mushrooms, & Baby Bok Choy
- Kickin’ Chicken Tortilla
- Jessica’s Italian Pasta Salad
- Burgers Cordon Bleu
- Cheesy Ham & Broccoli Pockets
- Hot Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo
- Vegetable Soup a la Jessica
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Skill Level: Easy
- 1 Package Thin ?n Trim Buffalo Chicken Sausage, sliced into 1/4" pieces
- salad greens
- cucumber, sliced
- celery, sliced
- carrots, peeled and sliced
- red onion, sliced
- blue cheese crumbles
- blue cheese dressing
Cook Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium Buffalo Chicken Sausage until heated through.
Mix salad ingredients, place cooked sausage on salad and serve.
A healthy way to get your daily serving of protein without all that sodium!