- Cheesy Ham & Broccoli Pockets
- Ham-Stuffed Zucchini
- Fully Loaded Beanie Weanies
- Hot Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo
- Mango Glazed Mahi Mahi with Apple Cinnamon Sausage
- White Bean, Chicken Sausage, and Escarole Soup
- Deb’s Spicy Ricey One-Dish Supper
- Roasted Chicken Hot Dogs with New Potatoes
- Turkey & Stuffing Melts
- Potato & Ham Soup
- Serves: 10 skewers (appetizer portions)
- bunch of celery, cleaned & trimmed
- 1 package Thin 'n Trim Wildfire Buffalo Chicken Sausage
- Frank's Red Hot sauce
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Fage Greek yogurt
- 2-3 ounces imported Feta cheese (Dodonis, if available)
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- freshly cracked black pepper
- celtic sea salt
- fresh cilantro (or parsley)
- extra virgin olive oil
Stir yogurt well, then put in a bowl. Crumble dry feta into yogurt. Mix in lemon juice. Season with salt & pepper. Place in fridge.
Cut celery lengthwise into thirds to create thin skewers, keeping leaves intact. Trim ends at an angle. Wrap skewers in damp paper towel and place in the fridge.
Slice Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium Buffalo Chicken Sausage diagonally. Pierce each slice in the center to faciliate skewering process. Set aside. Preheat a large, nonstick skillet with 2 tbsp over medium-high heat. Pour hot sauce into a mixing bowl. Add sausage to pan. Saute 3-4 min or until both sides are browned. Transfer contents of pan to bowl and coat with hot sauce. They should be a vibrant orange hue, resembling classic buffalo wings.
Feed 2-3 slices of sausage onto each skewer, depending on the size of celery sticks. Repeat until you have used up contents of bowl. Arrange skewers on a platter. Add yogurt dip to the serving tray, garnishing with salt, pepper, and fresh cilantro or parsley. Then enjoy the game with a healthy snack!!