- Delicious & Nutritious Chicken Sausage-Stuffed Peppers
- Turkey & Stuffing Melts
- Healthy Ham Fried Rice Recipe
- Cheesy Ham & Broccoli Pockets
- Roast Beef Lettuce Wraps with Leek and Grilled Red Pepper and Sesame Dipping Sauce
- Chicken Sausage Jambalaya
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- Burgers Cordon Bleu
- Polenta with Spinach, Chicken Sausage, Tomatoes & Poached Egg
- Caramelized Onion and Roast Beef Steak Fries
- 1 two pound package of frozen steak fries
- ½ pound of deli sliced Thin 'n Trim Roast Beef
- 1 large sweet Vidalia onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
Preheat oven, slice Thin ‘n Trim low sodium roast beef into ½ inch thick strips. Combine steak fries, roast beef and seasoned salt in a baking dish. Place in oven and bake as directed on steak fry package. While they bake, slice onion into thin strips. Heat skillet on medium heat and add olive oil. Sauté onions until they turn brown and caramelize (5-7 minutes), remove from heat.
When steak fries are finished top with caramelized onions and serve.
Chef Rick Tip
Try serving steak sauce on the side as a dipping sauce instead of ketchup!