- Ham & Spinach Penne Casserole
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- Chicken Sausage Stuffed Shells
- Potato & Ham Soup
- Ham & Cheese Eggplant Bake
- French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
- Stir-Fried Noodles with Sweet Asian Chicken Sausage, Shiitake Mushrooms, & Baby Bok Choy
- Fully Loaded Beanie Weanies
- Cheesy Ham & Broccoli Pockets
By: Susan C.
A quick and easy recipe using sharp cheddar cheese, Thin 'n Trim Ham Steak, and broccoli florets all in a flaky pocket made from dough. Perfect for on-the-go or breakfast! Recipe blog can be found here.
- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 package of Thin 'n Trim 6 oz. Ham Steak, cubed
- 4 oz. of cheddar cheese, cubed (I used extra sharp white cheddar made with 2% milk)
- 1 cup of fresh broccoli florets (if frozen, please thaw)
- 1 package of 8 biscuits (I chose Grands! Flakey Layers. You can make your own dough, or buy a different variety of dough)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Divide each of the ham, cheese, and broccoli florets into 8 even portions.
- Take one biscuit and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
- Add one portion of the broccoli florets to the top half of the flattened biscuit dough.
- Add one portion of each the ham and cheese on top of the broccoli.
- Taking the lower half of the flattened biscuit dough, fold it over to the top edge to form a half-circle.
- Press down on the top edge to seal the pocket. You can use a fork along the edge to further seal the edge as well.
- Repeat Steps 3 – 7 for the remaining 7 biscuits & portions.
- Bake the biscuits on a baking pan lined with parchment or wax paper for 13-17 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy!