- Italian Chicken Sausage Soup
- Delicious & Nutritious Chicken Sausage-Stuffed Peppers
- White Bean, Chicken Sausage, and Escarole Soup
- Turkey & Stuffing Melts
- Healthy Ham Fried Rice Recipe
- Pasta Roma
- Roast Pork with Garlic and Red Pepper
- Gluten-Free Mediterranean Pizza
- Buffalo Chicken Margherita Pizza
- Ham & Spinach Penne Casserole
By: Susan C.
A relatively quick and delicious jambalaya dish using chicken sausage, bell peppers, onions, and a variety of spices.
- Serves: 5-6
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 package of Thin 'n Trim Wildfire Buffalo Chicken Sausage
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1-2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2-3 green onion stalks, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 1/3 cup of hot water
- 3 tbsp. Italian dressing
- 1 1/4 cup long grain uncooked rice
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- In a heated skillet, add olive oil. When the oil is heated, add the minced garlic. When fragrant, add the chicken sausage.
- Cook the chicken sausage until lightly browned.
- Add the chopped onions, celery, bell pepper, and green onions. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, until the onions are slightly translucent.
- Dissolve the chicken bouillon cubes in 3 1/3 cup of hot water. Add this mix to the skillet.
- Add the Italian dressing, the long grain rice, and the remaining spices.
- Cover, and let the contents simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the rice is fully cooked and the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, stir the contents, and serve!