- Ham Wrapped Asparagus with Balsamic Glaze
- Acorn Squash with Sage and Apple Cinnamon Chicken Sausage Stuffing
- Roast Pork with Garlic and Red Pepper
- Ham & Cheese Eggplant Bake
- Grilled Portabella and Turkey Muffuletta
- French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
- Tomato & Chicken Sausage Bruschetta
- Chicken Sausage Lasagna with Zucchini & Spinach
- Mango Glazed Mahi Mahi with Apple Cinnamon Sausage
- Ham & Spinach Penne Casserole
By: Sara D., from Sugarhill, GA
An easy-to-make recipe submitted by Sara, using spinach and chicken sausages, baked in a pie shell.
- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- 2 links of Thin 'n Trim Spinach & Red Onion Chicken Sausages, sliced
- 1 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 unbaked (9") pie shell
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine sausage, spinach, eggs, sour cream, onions, mushrooms & cheese in bowl; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into pie shell. Bake for 25-30 minutes until set.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.