- White Bean, Chicken Sausage, and Escarole Soup
- Zucchini, Eggplant, and Sausage Over Couscous
- Chicken Sausage, Apple, and Cranberry Stuffing
- Mexican One Pot Chicken Sausage & Pasta Skillet
- Grilled Panzanella Salad with Chicken Sausage – via A Mind “Full” Mom
- Acorn Squash with Sage and Apple Cinnamon Chicken Sausage Stuffing
- Ham-Stuffed Eggplants
- Kale, Red Bean & Chipotle Chicken Sausage Hash
- Sara’s Chicken Sausage Spinach Pie
- Roast Beef Lettuce Wraps with Leek and Grilled Red Pepper and Sesame Dipping Sauce
By: Deb J.
An easy and delicious supper combining jambalaya rice, our Spicy Italian chicken sausage, and black beans!
- Skill Level: Easy
- 1 package of Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage
- 1 box of jambalaya rice mix
- 8 ounces lite cream cheese
- 1 can of black beans
- On the stovetop, prepare the box of jambalaya rice mix.
- While rice is hot, add the lite cream cheese.
- Stir in the sliced Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage.
- Drain the black beans and add it to the pot.