- Grilled Portabella and Turkey Muffuletta
- Mexican One Pot Chicken Sausage & Pasta Skillet
- Baked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
- Pasta Roma
- Thin ‘n Trim Ham & Pineapple Naan Pizza
- Sara’s Chicken Sausage Spinach Pie
- Tomato & Chicken Sausage Bruschetta
- Polenta with Spinach, Chicken Sausage, Tomatoes & Poached Egg
- Gluten-Free Mediterranean Pizza
- Ham-Stuffed Eggplants
By: Deb J.
An easy and delicious supper combining jambalaya rice, our Spicy Italian chicken sausage, and black beans!
- Skill Level: Easy
- 1 package of Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage
- 1 box of jambalaya rice mix
- 8 ounces lite cream cheese
- 1 can of black beans
- On the stovetop, prepare the box of jambalaya rice mix.
- While rice is hot, add the lite cream cheese.
- Stir in the sliced Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage.
- Drain the black beans and add it to the pot.