- Chicken Sausage Stuffed Shells
- Deb’s Spicy Ricey One-Dish Supper
- French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
- Potato & Ham Soup
- Roasted Chicken Hot Dogs with New Potatoes
- Grilled Panzanella Salad with Chicken Sausage – via A Mind “Full” Mom
- Thin ‘n Trim Ham & Pineapple Naan Pizza
- Italian Chicken Sausage Soup
- Grilled Portabella and Turkey Muffuletta
- Hot Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo
A quicky and easy way to start any morning!!
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Skill Level: Easy
- 1 Package frozen french toast (or you can make your own from scratch! )
- 1 Package Thin ?n Trim Apple & Cinnamon Chicken Sausage, sliced into 1/4" pieces
- Cheddar cheese slices
- 1-2 eggs per sandwich
- Confectioner's sugar, if desired
While french toast is warming in the toaster, cook eggs and Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium apple cinnamon chicken sausage.
Place cheese slice on warmed french toast slice.
Top cheese with egg(s), sausage slices and another french toast slice.
Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar if desired.
Repeat for more sandwiches that are better for your health!!