- Caramelized Onion and Roast Beef Steak Fries
- Stir-Fried Noodles with Sweet Asian Chicken Sausage, Shiitake Mushrooms, & Baby Bok Choy
- Chicken Sausage Jambalaya
- Zucchini, Eggplant, and Sausage Over Couscous
- Potato & Ham Soup
- Ham & Cheese Eggplant Bake
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken & Sausage
- Turkey & Stuffing Melts
- Ham-Stuffed Eggplants
- Grilled Portabella and Turkey Muffuletta
By: Eva H., from West Palm Beach, FL
An easy slow cooker recipe using Thin 'n Trim Chicken Sausages and a variety of vegetables, submitted by Eva H!
- Cook Time: 6-8 hours on low; 3-4 hours on high
- 1 package Chicken Sausage Spinach & Red Onion, cut into pieces
- 1 can Baked Beans (any size or flavor)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (any flavor)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 8 small sweet peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 can green chilies
Place the carrots, onions, garlic, peppers, green chilies, diced tomatoes, chicken sausage, and then the baked beans into a slow cooker.
Set the cooking temp to low and cook for 6 – 8 hours. If you are in a hurry, this can be cooked on high for 3 – 4 hours.? All the ingredients can be modified to suite your taste and any spices can be added that you like.
Serve with a salad and sliced bread or dinner rolls.? Enjoy.