- Chicken Sausage Lasagna with Zucchini & Spinach
- Zucchini, Eggplant, and Sausage Over Couscous
- White Bean, Chicken Sausage, and Escarole Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Margherita Pizza
- Ham & Cheese Eggplant Bake
- Ham-Stuffed Zucchini
- Polenta with Spinach, Chicken Sausage, Tomatoes & Poached Egg
- Scalloped Potatoes & Ham Casserole
- Kickin’ Chicken Tortilla
- Chicken Sausage, Apple, and Cranberry Stuffing
- 1-1/2 pounds of deli sliced Thin 'n Trim Ham
- 1 pound fresh asparagus ( washed and ends trimmed )
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
Place balsamic vinegar into a sauce pan on low heat and reduce for 20-30 minutes until it becomes thick. Stir occasionally to keep from forming a skin or burning on the bottom of the pan. Remove from heat and set aside.
Next wrap one piece of Thin ‘n Trim low sodium ham around three asparagus tips to form the “package” and place in a baking dish. Repeat for as many “packages” as you want, cover with foil and place in oven at 325°F for 15-20 minutes until asparagus spears are tender. Remove from oven.
Using a spoon, drizzle balsamic glaze over asparagus packages and serve.
Chef Rick Tip
When in season, try buying white asparagus for this dish and garnish with a lemon oil drizzle.