- Mango Glazed Mahi Mahi with Apple Cinnamon Sausage
- Mexican One Pot Chicken Sausage & Pasta Skillet
- Roast Pork with Garlic and Red Pepper
- Red Roast
- Tomato & Chicken Sausage Bruschetta
- Chicken Sausage, Apple, and Cranberry Stuffing
- Vegetable Soup a la Jessica
- Buffalo “Wings”…Without the Worry!
- Healthy Ham Fried Rice Recipe
- Ham & Cheese Eggplant Bake
- 1-1/2 pounds of deli sliced Thin 'n Trim chicken breast
- 4 8-inch corn tortillas
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons fat free mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce
In a cast iron skillet on your stove, preheat pan on medium high heat. Slice onion and peppers into 1 inch thick strips, place in pan and grill until tender then remove from pan and set aside.
In a small dish combine mayonnaise and chipotle sauce together with a whip and set aside.
Place one tortilla into skillet, add a dollop of the chipotle mayo onto it and spread. Next lay two or three pieces of Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium chicken breast deli meat on top. Finally carefully arrange grilled peppers and onions on one half of tortilla so that you can fold it over evenly. Fold to close tortilla, grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side and serve.
Chef Rick Tip
If you really want to kick this chicken up, try adding sliced jalapenos or chipotle peppers inside! But be sure to serve with a side of sour cream to dull the heat.