- Stir-Fried Noodles with Sweet Asian Chicken Sausage, Shiitake Mushrooms, & Baby Bok Choy
- Grilled Portabella and Turkey Muffuletta
- Baked Sausage Florentine
- Roasted Chicken Hot Dogs with New Potatoes
- Roast Beef Lettuce Wraps with Leek and Grilled Red Pepper and Sesame Dipping Sauce
- Acorn Squash with Sage and Apple Cinnamon Chicken Sausage Stuffing
- Chicken Sausage Jambalaya
- Pasta Roma
- Buffalo Chicken Margherita Pizza
- Nicolette’s Greek Style Chicken Sausages
- 2 4 oz Mahi Mahi steaks
- 1 package Thin 'n Trim Apple Cinnamon Sausage, diced
- 2 fresh mangos pureed or 8 oz. pureed mangos
- 4 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
Marinate. In a 2 quart bowl combine lime juice, oil and cilantro, place Mahi Mahi steaks into bowl to marinate for 1-2 hours.
Glaze. In same saucepan add mango, apricot jam and honey, heat until melted together.
Cook. In a saucepan over medium heat, brown diced Thin ‘n Trim low sodium Apple Cinnamon Chicken Sausage, remove and set aside.
Remove Mahi Mahi from marinade, salt and pepper both sides and place in a heated skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil (or on a grill ). Glaze each side of the Mahi Mahi with the mango glaze as it cooks. Cook about 4 minutes on each side.
Add browned sausage to the remaining glaze, heat on stove until warm. Place Mahi steaks on serving plate, pour apple sausage glaze on top, garnish with fresh cilantro and serve.