- Buffalo Chicken Sausage Salad
- Ham & Spinach Penne Casserole
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken & Sausage
- Zucchini, Eggplant, and Sausage Over Couscous
- Gluten-Free Mediterranean Pizza
- Polenta with Spinach, Chicken Sausage, Tomatoes & Poached Egg
- Creamy Orzo with Chicken Sausage
- Thin ‘n Trim Ham & Pineapple Naan Pizza
- Grilled Panzanella Salad with Chicken Sausage – via A Mind “Full” Mom
- Chicken Sausage, Apple, and Cranberry Stuffing
Cavatelli pasta with sausage, zucchini and onions.
- 1 lb of Cavatelli Pasta, cooked
- 10 oz. package Thin 'n Trim Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasonings
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh plum tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
In a large pot of salted, boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; set aside.
Slice Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage into ½ inch thick slices and place into a heated skillet with 2 tablespoons of olive oil to brown. Cook until all sides are well browned, remove from skillet. To the same skillet, add remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil plus garlic, zucchini and onions. Saut? for 2 minutes then add tomatoes, Italian seasonings, salt and pepper and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
Add cooked pasta to skillet and toss to coat evenly. Place in a large serving bowl and garnish with fresh basil and parmesan cheese (optional).