- Red Roast
- Ham-Stuffed Eggplants
- Mango Glazed Mahi Mahi with Apple Cinnamon Sausage
- Scalloped Potatoes & Ham Casserole
- Potato & Ham Soup
- Hot Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo
- Grilled Panzanella Salad with Chicken Sausage – via A Mind “Full” Mom
- Jessica’s Italian Pasta Salad
- Creamy Orzo with Chicken Sausage
- Deb’s Spicy Ricey One-Dish Supper
- Cook Time: 1 hr 45 min
- 1 10 oz. package Thin 'n Trim Spinach and Red Onion Sausage
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 red onions
- 6 plum tomatoes
- 6 red bliss potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
Slice Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium Spinach and Red Onion Chicken Sausage in half and set aside.
Wash and cube potatoes and tomatoes. In a Dutch oven heat olive oil, add garlic, onions, salt and pepper and saute for 1 minute. Add in remaining ingredients, remove from stove top and place in preheated oven at 375° F.
Roast in oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours stirring occasionally. Check potatoes to make sure they are done by inserting a fork or knife. Once done, turn oven on broil for 2-3 minutes to brown and remove.
Serve and enjoy.