- Ham & Spinach Penne Casserole
- Ham-Stuffed Zucchini
- Cheesy Ham & Broccoli Pockets
- Mexican One Pot Chicken Sausage & Pasta Skillet
- Acorn Squash with Sage and Apple Cinnamon Chicken Sausage Stuffing
- Baked Sausage Florentine
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage Salad
- Chicken Sausage, Apple, and Cranberry Stuffing
- Creamy Orzo with Chicken Sausage
- Deb’s Spicy Ricey One-Dish Supper
- 1-1/2 pounds of deli sliced Thin 'n Trim Roast Beef
- 1 leek
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 head Boston Bibb lettuce
- 1/4 cup sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Wash, dry and separate the lettuce leaves from the head. Lay out 6 to 8 leaves, place two slices of Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium roast beef folded in half on top. Next wash and cut leek into 4-inch long pieces, then slice in half and into thin strips about 1/4 inch wide by 4 inches long, place them in the center of the roast beef . Slice your roasted red pepper into thin strips and place them with the leeks. Starting from one side, roll lettuce leaf to form pocket. Pin with frilled tooth picks. Arrange on your serving platter.
To make the dipping sauce, combine sesame seed oil, rice vinegar, ground ginger and sesame seeds and mix. Pour into a small dish for dipping.
Chef Rick Tip
Making lettuce roll-ups can be fun. Try setting out a Roll-up Bar at your next party. Simply place out lettuce, thinly sliced vegetables and various sauces arranged on a platter, along with an assortment of Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium deli meats. Let your guests create and assemble their own healthy roll-up variations.