- French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
- Kale, Red Bean & Chipotle Chicken Sausage Hash
- Kickin’ Chicken Tortilla
- Scalloped Potatoes & Ham Casserole
- Tomato & Chicken Sausage Bruschetta
- Mango Glazed Mahi Mahi with Apple Cinnamon Sausage
- Mexican One Pot Chicken Sausage & Pasta Skillet
- Chicken Sausage Lasagna with Zucchini & Spinach
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage Salad
- Turkey & Stuffing Melts
- 1 pound Thin 'n Trim Roast Pork
- 1 package ready-made low salt stuffing
- 6 to 8 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 4 oz. jar roasted red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoons pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare stuffing as directed on package and set aside. Place a slice of Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium Roast Pork in an ovenproof baking dish, next place a dollop ( about 1/4 cup) of stuffing next to the pork slice and then add another piece of sliced pork. Repeat these steps and layer pork and stuffing into your baking dish. Place into preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
While the pork heats, preheat a saute pan over medium-high heat and add in olive oil. Drain and slice peppers into thin slices and set aside. Place garlic cloves into pan and saute until golden brown. Add in sliced roasted pepper, rosemary and pepper and heat for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
After pork and stuffing are heated, pour roasted garlic and peppers over the top and serve.
Chef Rick Tip
This dish goes great with baked apples! Simply wash your favorite apple, cut off top and scoop out core and seeds being careful not to cut through the bottom. Next stuff the apple with raisins and 1 teaspoon maple syrup, place top back on and microwave for 3-4 minutes or until soft. Enjoy!