- Baked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
- Chicken Sausage Jambalaya
- Potato & Ham Soup
- Turkey & Stuffing Melts
- Delicious & Nutritious Chicken Sausage-Stuffed Peppers
- Caramelized Onion and Roast Beef Steak Fries
- Ham & Cheese Eggplant Bake
- Sara’s Chicken Sausage Spinach Pie
- Thin ‘n Trim Party Pinwheels
- Hot Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo
By: Susan C.
An easy side dish using chicken hot dogs, new potatoes, apples, tomatoes, and dried cranberries. Just mix and bake! Ready in 30 minutes!
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 (or more) links of Thin 'n Trim chicken hot dogs, chopped
- 1 lb. bag of new potatoes
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Handful of dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix evenly.*
- Lay everything out on a lightly coated baking dish or pan. Use foil if you wish.
- Cook for about 30 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
*if you want the apples to have a bit more crunch, then it may be best to divide the spices, and to add the apples after the potatoes & hot dogs have cooked for some time.