- Tomato & Chicken Sausage Bruschetta
- Buffalo Chicken Margherita Pizza
- White Bean, Chicken Sausage, and Escarole Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage Salad
- Red Roast
- Chicken Sausage, Apple, and Cranberry Stuffing
- Cheesy Ham & Broccoli Pockets
- Roasted Chicken Hot Dogs with New Potatoes
- Mango Glazed Mahi Mahi with Apple Cinnamon Sausage
- Acorn Squash with Sage and Apple Cinnamon Chicken Sausage Stuffing
By: Susan C.
A quick & delicious stir-fry dish using rice noodles, Sweet Asian chicken sausage, shiitake mushrooms, and baby bok choy. Lightly flavored with shallot, garlic, ground ginger, sesame oil, and garnished with scallions & black pepper.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes.
- 3 links of Thin 'n Trim Sweet Asian Chicken Sausage, sliced into strips
- 1 package of rice noodles
- 1 cup shittake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 baby bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 shallot, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsbp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- scallions, chopped
- ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a pan or wok, heat 1 tbsp. of olive oil over medium high heat.
- When the oil is heated, add in the minced garlic and sliced shallot. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add in the chopped onions, and cook 2 minutes until partially translucent.
- Add in the sliced Sweet Asian Chicken Sausage strips. Cook for about 5 minutes, and add in 1 tsp. of ground ginger and 1 tsp. sesame oil.
- Add in the chopped baby bok choy. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the sliced shiitake mushrooms and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the cooked rice noodles. Stir until mixed well. Add in the chopped scallion.
- Remove from heat and serve!