- Sun-Dried Tomato and Turkey on Rye
- Roast Beef Lettuce Wraps with Leek and Grilled Red Pepper and Sesame Dipping Sauce
- Deb’s Spicy Ricey One-Dish Supper
- Baked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
- Polenta with Spinach, Chicken Sausage, Tomatoes & Poached Egg
- Thin ‘n Trim Party Pinwheels
- Grilled Panzanella Salad with Chicken Sausage – via A Mind “Full” Mom
- Grilled Portabella and Turkey Muffuletta
- Kale, Red Bean & Chipotle Chicken Sausage Hash
- Healthy Ham Fried Rice Recipe
- Serves: 4 sandwiches
- 1 pound of deli sliced Thin n' Trim Honey Turkey
- Boston Bibb Lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cup fat free mayo
- 4 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 8 slices of rye bread
Place mayonnaise and celery salt into a mixing bowl, dice sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces and add to bowl. Stir to blend ingredients together. To assemble, place 2 slices of bread down on your work surface, generously spread a quarter of the sun-dried tomato mayonnaise on both halves and place one lettuce leaf on each side. On the bottom slice, place multiple layers of Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium Turkey, about 1/4 pounds. Next place a few tomato slices on top of the turkey. Finally reassemble the bread and serve.
Repeat for the other 3 sandwiches.
Chef Rick Tip
This sandwich is wonderful grilled or makes a great Panini, place it on your Panini grill, brown, serve warm and enjoy.