- Kale, Red Bean & Chipotle Chicken Sausage Hash
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- Healthy Ham Fried Rice Recipe
- Hot Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo
- Buffalo Chicken Margherita Pizza
- Creamy Orzo with Chicken Sausage
- Potato & Ham Soup
- Pasta Roma
- Chicken Sausage Jambalaya
- Baked Sausage Florentine
- 1-1/2 pounds of deli sliced Thin & Trim Ham
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 pound shredded part skim low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup low sodium pizza sauce
- 1 piece Naan bread
Spread pizza sauce on the Naan bread. Slice fresh mozzarella cheese and place on top of sauce. Next slice Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium Ham into thin strips and place on top of cheese. Top with dabs of crushed pineapple and place into a preheated oven at 400°F for 7-10 minutes to bake.
Remove and enjoy.
Chef Rick Tip
Try a gourmet chicken pizza! Start with your Naan bread and add sliced Thin ‘n Trim low sodium chicken breast along with black olives and sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red pepper and topped with goat cheese. It’s a burst of flavors with gourmet style.