- Chicken Sausage Jambalaya
- Gluten-Free Mediterranean Pizza
- Chicken Sausage Lasagna with Zucchini & Spinach
- Mexican One Pot Chicken Sausage & Pasta Skillet
- Nicolette’s Greek Style Chicken Sausages
- Thin ‘n Trim Ham & Pineapple Naan Pizza
- Turkey & Stuffing Melts
- Spinach, Onion, & Chicken Sausage Rice Pilaf
- Chicken Sausage, Apple, and Cranberry Stuffing
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage Breakfast Burrito
To assemble pinwheels, place one slice of Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium ham on your work surface, spread with pesto lightly and place a piece of cheese on top. Next place another piece of ham. Starting from one end, roll ham to form a log. Place frilled tooth picks spaced about 1 inch apart into log as cutting guides. Cut log into 1 inch slices to form pinwheels.
Repeat above process using the Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium Roast Beef, but instead spread Dijon mustard on first layer, next layer add cheese and the final layer add Roast Beef. Then roll into a log, place frilled tooth picks spaced 1 inch apart and slice.
Arrange pinwheels on plate and serve.
Chef Rick Tip
You can use any of Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium deli meats to make pinwheels. Mix it up with different cheeses. Try re-assembling the cut log with alternating pieces of different Thin ‘n Trim pinwheels and let your kids enjoy a delicious, fun and healthy treat.