- 1 package Thin 'n Trim Chicken Sausage, sliced into small pieces (flavor is your choice)
- 1 pound mushroom, chopped
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (or cherry tomatoes)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf of Italian or French bread, sliced into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices
- Cooking spray
- In a non-stick pan with cooking spray, cook mushrooms and sausage for about 5 minutes, until the sausage is lightly browned and the mushrooms are tender. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- In the same bowl, add the balsamic vinegar, parsley, and sun-dried tomatoes. You can also add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the bread slices until golden brown, and top with the mushroom mixture.
- Serve warm, topped with parmesan cheese!