- Chicken Sausage Stuffed Shells
- Italian Chicken Sausage Soup
- Gluten-Free Mediterranean Pizza
- Sara’s Chicken Sausage Spinach Pie
- Spinach, Onion, & Chicken Sausage Rice Pilaf
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Turkey on Rye
- Stir-Fried Noodles with Sweet Asian Chicken Sausage, Shiitake Mushrooms, & Baby Bok Choy
- Baked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
- Hot Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo
- Grilled Panzanella Salad with Chicken Sausage – via A Mind “Full” Mom
- 1-1/2 pounds of deli sliced Thin 'n Trim Turkey Breast
- 1 package of low sodium corn bread stuffing mix
- 1/2 pound sliced provolone or other low fat cheese
- 1 6 oz can of cranberry sauce
- 32 oz jar of fat free turkey gravy
On your stove top, prepare stuffing mix as directed on package and place into bowl. Heat gravy in a sauce pan until it begins to boil and reduce to a simmer and keep warm.
Place two large tablespoons of stuffing into a pile on a greased 9″x 13″ baking dish. Top with two slices of Thin ‘n Trim’s low sodium turkey breast, then a slice of cheese. Repeat to fill baking dish, then bake in 350°F oven for 12-15 minutes until the center of the stuffing reaches 135°F and the cheese melts.
Remove from oven, pour gravy on top and garnish with one teaspoon of cranberry sauce on top of each melt.
Chef Rick Tip
If you have leftovers, place in the refrigerator, and the next day place one melt on two slices of your favorite bread or roll, add extra cranberry sauce and enjoy a Thanksgiving day turkey sandwich for a healthy lunch.