- Ham & Cheese Eggplant Bake
- Mango Glazed Mahi Mahi with Apple Cinnamon Sausage
- Ham Wrapped Asparagus with Balsamic Glaze
- Jessica’s Italian Pasta Salad
- Chicken Sausage Jambalaya
- Baked Sausage Florentine
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Turkey on Rye
- Chicken Sausage Lasagna with Zucchini & Spinach
- Buffalo “Wings”…Without the Worry!
- Zucchini, Eggplant, and Sausage Over Couscous
- 2 packages of whatever flavor your desire of Thin and Trim chicken sausages diced up ( I use spicy Italian)
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 can (16oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15oz) red kidney beans undrained
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups hot water, 5 chicken bullion cubes dissolved in the hot water
- 1 can (15oz) tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 cup of small elbow macaroni
- Add everything in a large pot except cabbage, macaroni and sausages.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and cover to simmer 20 minutes.
- Add cabbage, macaroni and sausages bring to a boil.
- Then let it simmer until veggies are tender.
- Serve with grated Parmesan if desired.