- Cheesy Ham & Broccoli Pockets
- Turkey & Stuffing Melts
- Chinese Sticky Rice with Sweet Asian Chicken Sausage, Shiitake Mushrooms, & Dried Shrimp
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken & Sausage
- French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
- Kickin’ Chicken Tortilla
- Mexican One Pot Chicken Sausage & Pasta Skillet
- Buffalo Chicken Sausage Salad
- Sara’s Chicken Sausage Spinach Pie
- Spinach, Onion, & Chicken Sausage Rice Pilaf
By: Susan C.
A quick & hearty soup using chicken sausages, white beans, and several vegetables. Enjoy as is, with a little bit of rice, over pasta, or topped with grated cheese. Change it up with our variety of chicken sausage flavors!
- Serves: 6
- 1 package of Thin 'n Trim Chipotle & Peach Salsa Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 1 head of escarole, chopped
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat a pot over medium high heat. Add 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- When the oil is heated, add the chicken sausage garlic slices. Cook until lightly browned.
- Add the onion, carrots, and escarole. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, can of beans, and salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat & serve!