- Baked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
- Red Roast
- Sun-Dried Tomato and Turkey on Rye
- Ham & Cheese Eggplant Bake
- Mango Glazed Mahi Mahi with Apple Cinnamon Sausage
- Burgers Cordon Bleu
- French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
- Healthy Ham Fried Rice Recipe
- Roast Pork with Garlic and Red Pepper
- Roasted Chicken Hot Dogs with New Potatoes
By: Debbie, New Jersey
- Serves: 8
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 2 28 ounce cans of diced tomatoes
- 4 cups cooked couscous
- 2 packs Thin n' Trim All Natural Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage with Red Bell Peppers
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp salt
- 5 second spray of soybean oil based cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cube the eggplant and zucchini. Mix with 2 tbs olive oil in a large bowl. Place in a 13x9x3 pan. Cook uncovered for 35 minutes until soft and slightly browned. Stir halfway through cooking.
- Prepare couscous as directed by its packaging and keep it warm.
- Chop garlic. Slice sausage. Spray cooking spray in the bottom of a 5 quart saucepan or Dutch oven and heat on medium high. Add sausage, let it brown about three minutes, then add garlic. Stir frequently until garlic is fragrant, about three more minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes. Stir the mixture with a metal spatula, scrape the bottom of the pan. Add salt and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil on high heat.
- Once it comes to a full boil, turn heat to low. Add eggplant and zucchini. Stir. Cover and let simmer for ten minutes.
- Serve over couscous.